Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Blues


Dear Old Me,

Today is Monday. I hate Mondays. I always feel like I wasted the weekend and now I have a full 5 days of the rat-race we call life. It is a never ending cycle. It seems like I am always running a step behind. I have really done a lot to better myself in so many ways. Losing all this weight has made life so much more enjoyable. At least now when I am running a step behind my back doesn’t hurt, my clothes fit, my heart doesn’t race when I have to run a little harder than normal, and not to mention I just feel happier. So right now, on this crappy Monday morning I am grateful for the progress I have made. I may never be able to consistently be on time, iron my clothes the night before and prepare for the inevitable Monday, but at least now I don’t hate myself while I am doing it (or not doing it, whatever the case may be).

I just wanted to let you know that it will take you a while to get to this point, but I promise losing weight and getting healthy will even make Mondays better. 

Love,
The New You

No comments:

Post a Comment