Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thank you...

Dear Old Me,

Many times a day I marvel at the fact that I am where I am. I am at my goal weight (when I first started my goal weight was 175... I just wanted to be "normal"). I had no idea that I would pass that goal and every day I see the makings of a strong, athletic, healthy body that I can live in for life. You have really put my body through a lot of hell and it is amazing that the life you want is unfolding in front of you and your body is obeying. At the end of each class as I cool down and stretch, I close my eyes. I feel the muscles getting stronger and leaner every day and it bring tears to my eyes almost every time. I usually can't help. It is a miracle that I am so grateful for.  I let a single tear fall as I quietly thank my body for forgiving me.

Until Next Time,

The New You

No comments:

Post a Comment