Monday, March 28, 2011

I am in it for life.


Dear Old Me,

It feels so amazing to not be afraid to move my body. To push it a little further than I thought I could and have it respond by becoming stronger feels like nothing I have ever experienced. I feel fantastic and I am worried that I am going to hit some kind of wall. I am worried that this “high” that I am on is going to go away and I will suddenly be back to the old me with no energy or lust for life. I am going to ignore these fears and worries as if they are not there. Today I am going to consciously deny that this new way of being will ever go away. It will always be this way. I will always have a drive and passion to use this body of mine. I will continue to share my story with anyone and everyone who will listen. It keeps it real and it keeps me inspired. This is who I am and this is who I will always be, except I will most certainly be better, but I will never lose this because I choose to keep it in my life. Each day I am stronger, healthier and happier than I could have ever dreamed. I am in for life. Hook, line, sinker.

Until Next Time,

The New You

1 comment: