Thursday, March 24, 2011

It just keeps getting better.


Dear Old Me,

I know I am making progress. I know that not only am I losing weight to make myself the best possible version of myself physically, but I am changing in far more exciting and miraculous ways. I am becoming the best possible me on the inside.  

I knew I would feel better if I lost weight. I just had no idea how good I would actually feel. I feel resilient. Even when something happens that would make the old me wallow in misery I simply bounce back. I move on. I am learning it is okay to speak my mind. In fact it is more than okay. It is the only way it should be. I live in each moment and strive to live that moment to its fullest.

Every day just gets better than the last, and that is no small feat.

Until next time,

The New You

No comments:

Post a Comment